Monday 16 December 2013

and would you like 336 with that?

Days 323-336

Well Christmas is on it's way. Everyone is getting excited about the holidays and about all of the festivities which are on there way. I won't be having much of a break this year, but that's because I am saving my days off for my overseas holiday in February.  But I think it will be worth it in the end.

Day 323:

A quick wander by the river on a Tuesday evening.

Day 324:

I took some work home with me in an attempt to keep on top of it.

Day 325:

Poor Dallas had to stop walking after only 7 minutes. Her arthritis
has become quite bad. We waited beneath a tree for a lift home.

Day 326:

My first Christmas presents wrapped.

Day 327:

We were out and about Christmas shopping and I brought
 a chocolate frappĂ© to keep me going.

Day 328:

I went for High Tea for my friends birthday at the Hyatt.

Day 329:

Another evening walk, this time with a view of the city.

Day 330:

I am just terrible when it comes to baking. 
The kitchen was just cleaned that day.

Day 331:

A giant Christmas tree in the park.

Day 332:

I was taken out for dinner and a show to celebrate some work achievements. 
We went to a Japanese restaurant and I had banana fritters for dessert.

Day 333:

Getting into the Christmas spirit with new festive tea and candles.

Day 334:

I spent the day with family and showed my nephew the joys 
of drawing on the concrete with chalk. 

Day 335:

I went to a animal sanctuary open day with my sister and
 her family. The horses were all stunning.

Day 336:

My Christmas tree. It looks bigger than it actually is.
 I have it sitting on a small table.

Although I won't be having much of a holiday, I still can't wait for Christmas. I am getting more and more into it every year. I have started decorating the house more than I ever have with plans for bigger and better things next year.

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...