Friday 21 June 2013

and by the power of 154

Days 141-154

The next set of photos includes quiet a few from my recent holiday to Brisbane. I was only there for just over a week, but I had a fantastic time and did a lot of exploring. I walked 'til my feet hurt and ate 'til my stomach hurt.

Day 141: 

A statute near my French class. I always try and walk
before hand otherwise I am sitting for too long.

Day 142: 

I held the biggest morning tea for my work. I made chocolate
slice which is hiding behind the carrot cake.

Day 143: 

We headed out to dinner with my plus ones family. It was for
his and his non-identical twins birthday.

Day 144: 

Last minute packing for my trip. My dog wasn't
very happy with me, as you can see.

Day 145: 

The view from my seat as the sun rises just before take off.

Day 146: 

Heading back to Brisbane after a day of site seeing on Mt Tamborine.

Day 147: 

I played the solo tourist and spent the day walking around the city.
This is the pagoda and the Ferris wheel on  the South Bank.

Day 148: 

This is the old museum in Brisbane. I spent another day walking around.

Day 149: 

Cloudland in Fortitude Valley is a very funky place to visit. My friends and
I had a cocktail before having Thai for dinner.

Day 150: 

I took a cruise up the river and went to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
I loved feeding the kangaroos as well as holding a koala.

Day 151: 

The is the gorgeous Moreton Bay. I spent a day driving along it and walking around it.

Day 152: 

My friend drove me into the mountains for a great girls day out.
This is the view from the top of Mt Mee.

Day 153: 

It was my last day in Brisbane and we spent the morning eating pancakes and
lazing around in the City Botanical Gardens.

Day 154: 

Home again. I took Dallas for a walk because I missed her so much,
and because I needed to walk off a lot of food.

I had an amazing time visiting my friend in Brisbane. It is a very pretty city and I loved the river lifestyle. I must admit, I am a huge fan of the River Cats. Stay tuned for some posts dedicated to my recent trip and some of the best that Brisbane has to offer.

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...