Saturday 18 May 2013

and 126 days of photos

Days 113-126

I haven't done this for a while, I still have been taking my photos on a daily basis, but I haven't been uploading them on to this blog. I have pretty darn busy and the next few weeks are going to be just as or even more crazy. So here they are.

Day 113: 

A short afternoon walk and the sky looked like
it was on fire. We do sunsets well in the west.
Day 114: 
The day before ANZAC day and I brought around 120 ANZAC
biscuits to work. All hand made using my secret recipe!

Day 115: 
Anzac day and breakfast with friends at a cafe after
the dawn service at Kings Park.

Day 116: 
Another afternoon walk with the dog
with a little running mixed in.

Day 117: 
A night in by my self called for candles and girly TV.

Day 118: 
Cupcakes at a vintage fair with a friend.

Day 119: 
My tea infuser makes great tea even though its a
little old. A perfect relaxing treat after kickboxing.

Day 120: 
The funky wall at a burger joint before French class.

Day 121: 
Aunty/niece day out in the city. I spoiled her rotten.

Day 122:
Mexican for dinner with friends.

Day 123: 
Another walk to burn off the Mexican. The seed cases covered the
path making crackling noises as I walked over them.

Day 124: 
A bottle of sparkling with a friend before a night on the town.

Day 125: 
Drive through caramel frappe and banana
bread for breakfast on the way home.

Day 126:
Dallas being cheeky sleeping on the sheets
before I could make the bed. She left noise
prints everywhere. Time to wash the sheets.


It's almost time for me to put the next set of photos up. Hopefully I will remember to do those on time.

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...