Friday 29 March 2013

and a whole 84 days


Days 71-84

I am currently going through times where I am uninspired to take a photo. These days are normally on weekdays. Days where what I do is all routine, days were nothing, in my mind, is interesting. But yet, I still take a photo. This 'Project 365' is two challenges in one for me. First, it's a challenge to see if I can take a photo everyday, logging a moment in time for a whole year. The second aspect is that it is part of my 30 before 30 and since I haven't crossed anymore items off of my list in a while, I am determined to complete this one. So I press on, looking for something beautiful or interesting and when I can't find anything I just take a photo anyway because it is all part of my life.

Day 71:


Going from one place to another I was stuck in traffic.
The view wasn't too bad though.

Day 72:



Another day, another evening walk and some raindrops still on flowers.


Day 73:



I have been pretty busy lately, so I made some time to play with Dallas.
Once she was done she took advantage of my good nature and
laid on a pile of cushions.

Day 74:


Dinner and a movie 'Oz; The Great and Powerful' with my plus one.


Day 75:



Dinner with friends on the South Perth foreshore.

Day 76:



I was given a lot of sugar and some oranges so I made marmalade.

Day 77:



 
Home late again. This is a tree in the shopping center carpark.
I loved how it looked under lights.


Day 78:

Dinner before French class.

Day 79:



The start of another long day. A beautiful sunrise.

Day 80:

A gorgeous new rose I saw on my afternoon walk.

Day 81:

I made vegan coconut fudge with raspberries. This one is straight 
out of the freezer still covered in ice.

 Day 82:

Family outing to the park. My sweet niece Isabella was
showing me how brilliantly she walks now.

 Day 83:

My bike after the Freeway Bike Hike. 

Day 84:

I am very happy to announce that I am now
an orange belt in kickboxing!

Another fortnight down, another 18 or so to go. I wonder what the rest of the year has to offer.

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...