Wednesday 6 February 2013

and all I want for Valentine's is you

Valentine's Day

To us, Valentine's day is more about celebrating us and less about the commercial side, which makes a lot of people despise the whole notion. But I can't despise something that is all about love. Don't get me wrong, I love presents, but a nice box of chocolates, and maybe a card, is enough. I don't wan't teddies and roses and little devils. Instead of braving the restaurants we stay home and make ourselves dinner.

We haven't looked into what we will be making yet. We try for something different and more difficult from standard on Valentines day. But I have been doing some recipe searching and have found some really nice contenders from across the web.

First, starters:



Main:



Drinks:



and most importantly, dessert:




I think the fondue might be a winner. It's fun, easy and made for sharing.

I hope everyone has a great Valentines day, be you alone or with someone you love!

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...