Wednesday 24 October 2012

and I am a sucker

ModCloth Stylish Surprise

So an email arrived in my inbox today from Modcloth announcing a Stylish Surprise for a grand total of $15USD plus postage and handling. So I jumped at it....


"My, what a Stylish Surprise! For just $15, you might get anything from a terrific top or sassy skirt, to a dazzling dress or cute coat. There’s a beautiful bevy of mystery items with retail values from $29.99 to $249.99! Ready for some fashion fun? Simply select your size, then add a chic secret to your shopping bag. Hurry - supplies are limited, so snag a Stylish Surprise while you still can!"

The items are final sale item's which can not be returned or exchanged. But I am pretty excited to see what I am going to end up with. I have done a little bit of internet shopping lately and all my packages get delivered to work. As soon as anyone receives one, everybody turns and stares, waiting to see what it is. So not only will it be a surprise for them, but for me as well.

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...