Wednesday 17 October 2012

and deck the halls

Too early?

Well since I don't really put any effort into Halloween, sans buying chocolates for trick or treaters, Christmas is starting to appear on my radar. Last year I went a little crazy, since it was the first time I had a tree since I was little. I was looking on Etsy in my lunch break and I purchased this angel tree ornament from FindingBrooke.

Angel

As described on her Etsy shop:"Cute vintage Christmas angel ornament. She has a little pearl for her face and is holding a cross, and along the bottom of her dress are a few rhinestones. She measures 2 1/4 x 2 inches". I think she will go perfectly with my other ornaments.

I also brought a cute necklace from the shop as well.

Bird on branch necklace

The shop sells lots of cute handmade items as well as adorable buttons and vintage items.

I can't wait to visit some of the Christmas shops. I used to work in walking distance to one shop. I would walk down in my lunch break and wander the isles, just dreaming. I will also be internet shopping as well to find some unusual things.

Love, love Elle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...