Saturday 1 September 2012

and Spring has sprung

In the southern Hemisphere we have left winter and have just moved into my favorite season; Spring! Spring, where I live, is wildflower season and I hope to do some bush walking in the up coming months to make the best of it.

Suns out

One of the best things about Spring is obviously the fashion. We all start brightening up our wardrobes to make the best of the season. We also get to finally remove the jumpers and start wearing sun dresses. Although, it's going to be cold for quite a while longer. But I can't wait for the first warm day.




1. Enchanted Afternoon Dress
2. Taylor Tote
3. My Perfect Revenge Frock
4. Metallic Pop Belt Pack
5. White & Gold Time It Watch
6. Sweet Spectator Heel
7. Made Me Decoupage Sunglasses
8. Mint to Be Scarf

I think blue and green might dominate my wardrobe this spring. Although I keep looking at orange clothes as well.

We will just have to see where my shopping takes me.

Until next time.

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...