Saturday 29 September 2012

and it's a zoo day


Zoo Day!

Today I headed to the zoo with my boyfriend and a few friends. We went so the boys could play with their new cameras and to see the baby otters. The baby otters were asleep in their den but they still looked pretty cute. We luckily organised the zoo day for Grand Final day for Australian Rules Football and for a Royal show day. This meant that a lot of people were either sitting in front of a T.V. somewhere or where at the show, so the zoo wasn't packed. 

Here are a few happy snaps by me and my boyfriend.




^_^

After wandering around the zoo for a few hours we grabbed some kebabs and some cider (I got perry) and walked to the foreshore where we lazed around for an hour or so. 


It was a perfect zoo day with friends :)

I am off to another friends house now to do a little craft work for tomorrows adventure. Which you will have to wait til tomorrow to see!

I hope everyone else enjoyed today's amazing weather!

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...