Tuesday 18 September 2012

and by the power of 21


THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

Well I am on the home stretch now. The topic of today's post is 'Something that is your favourite brand'. My favourite designer at the moment is Alannah Hill. I don't own anywhere near as many Alannah Hill clothes as I would like. The amount of clothing I actually own by her totals one... This dress I brought for a Kitchen Tea earlier in the year is my only item of clothing, although I would love a lot more.

I Heart You Frock

It's from her 2011-2012 Spring-Summer collection. 

 Kitchen Tea
Lulu Pointelle Cardigan Mint - Forever New
Are You Red-dy Lipstick - Maybelline

Wedding (different friend)
Lulu Pointelle Cardigan Cream - Forever New

My sister has also borrowed this dress for a 1950's style maternity photo shoot.

Alannah Hills has just released her new collection and this is my mini wish list!



I don't think I am in love as much with this 12-13 Spring-Summer collection as I was for the Autumn-Winter collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...