Saturday 1 September 2012

and the 4th day has arrived



THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!


Today's post is about 'your favourite print'. This is an easy one. 



Back detail



It is an Australian Aboriginal inspired print and the dress is by a Perth designer named Petra Vanessie. I was at Perth Upmarket in June with some friends and I fell in love with this dress (as well as half of the things in the booth) at first sight. The print and the back detail sold this particular dress for me. I wore it to a friends wedding in Bali in early August. I put my hair up in a ballet bun to make the best of the open back and wore simple silver jewellery. I am hoping to go to some up coming markets where I know she will be to see what else I will fall in love with.


Petra Vanessie

The cut is gorgeous with a high, wide neckline and it comes in at the waist with a simple black tie. I felt extremely feminine in the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...