Friday 28 September 2012

and 31 spells the end



THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

Well I have made it. It is the last day of the 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge. Yay! My final topic for this challenge is 'the thing you're obsessed with at the moment!'. I think without a doubt it is vintage fashion and vintage styled fashion. I have collected a few new pieces in recent weeks and I know that I will be collecting a lot more.

Just seconds ago put in an order for Bettie Page.


This dress is coming my way. I have big plans for this dress so I hope I don't look ridiculous in it.


This dress has been on my wish list for a while. I also brought a white Crinoline to go with it. Now that I have found Bettie Page Clothing I fear that my bank account is going to take a beating.

In much cuter news, my cousin gave birth last night. So after work I am off to visit her and her darling little boy. I have been sent a few photo's and he is very doll like. I hope there gift shop is open. If it isn't I will need to buy a little something for her tomorrow.

Yay for babies!

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...